Subject: Re: Lightwave for Windows
From: Stephen Levins <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 17:48:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 19 Oct 1994, Shawn Joyce wrote:

> > I thought windows next time would run on the ppc, or is that myth? You
> > could use your mac and do windows for LW4.0.
> 
> It is true that you can run windows on an IBM or Motorola PPC computer, but
> the mac will not be running windows until the middle of next year.  By the
> same token, the IBM and Motorola PPC computers should be runing mac os as
> well if things go according to schedule.
> 
> Shawn Joyce
> [email-masked]
> 
With all this talk about running windows on a Mac to use LightWave, 
either hardware or software, no ones has taken into condsideration that 
Lightwave will most likely have a Dongle. Where will it go and could a 
Mac use it.

If you really want to be safe buy an Amiga and a Emplant board (Delux 
sells for under $500) and when Utilities Unlimited perfects their PC 
board you add that for around $150. One great machine Three platfoms, and 
if Ligthwave for the PC can do things the Amiga version can't you can buy 
the lightwave for Winders.

Steve Nevins
OnlyNev